Call us: 603-356-5486/1-800-634-2383
About Mt Washington Valley Inn
A Family Friendly Hotel:
All our rooms meet the needs of families, couples and business travelers. They feature private baths with hair dryers, and in room Coffee, Cable T.V., Phone / messaging system, specific rooms with refrigerator and microwave.
We have Rooms with: One Queen Bed, One King Bed, Two Double Beds and Two Queen Beds , Family Suites and Jacuzzi suites….... Our guests also enjoy a comfortable Lounge area with wireless internet and a baby grand piano. Our function facility is suitable for small social gatherings or large business functions.
We have one of the Valley’s largest indoor heated pool. Our Jacuzzi rooms will
soothe those aching muscles after a hard day spent shopping or ripping up the slopes.
Mt. Washington Valley Inn
1567 White Mountain Highway
North Conway, New Hampshire-03860
We are pleased to accommodate your dog for a minimal charge in few of our specific pet friendly rooms.
However, to be fair to all of our guests we have established rules for those accompanied by pets. We take these rules seriously and hope you do too.
* Do not leave dog in room unattended. If any dog is found alone, the guests will be asked to check out immediately with no refund.
* Please walk your dog in the back field and use your pooper-scooper. Outside trash receptacles are located at each entrance.
* Please carry your dog in hallways, or if too big, keep dog on a tight leash.
* Dogs are not allowed on the beds or chairs.
* Do not give your dog a bath in the bathtub. If your dog is dirty, please contact the front desk for information regarding local dog grooming services.
* Dogs are not allowed in the pool area, Jacuzzi at any time. Also, please do not bring your pet into the lobby or reception areas.
* Please do not allow your dog to bark while inside the hotel.
Your $50 dog deposit will be refunded if the above rules have been followed and a staff member has checked your room for damage. Your deposit will not be returned if the following conditions result from your stay in our room: dog hair on bed or furniture, soiled or torn carpet, soiled or torn bed linens, scratches on furniture, walls, or doors, excessive pet odor.